If you’ve noticed that it’s been a little while since we posted any kind of update to our services, there’s a reason – we’ve been working on some big things for you behind the scenes.
Let me give you a quick rundown of these new features below:
Managed Hosting Improvements:
- We’ve partnered with WPMUdev to provide all of our clients with free access to their lineup of awesome plugins, most notably the super popular WP Smush Pro plugin which helps keep image sizes down so your site will use up less resources and load much quicker.
- We’ve upgraded our server infrastructure to include more robust and resilient hardware, beefing up our already beefy platform to ensure as little risk of downtime as possible.
- Over the course of the past 90 days, we’re proud to announce we’ve held an absolute 100% server uptime with zero reported outages to our clients. This is a trend we’re continuing to chase and we’re working every day to ensure we can keep it going for you.
Business Class Email:
- We’ve totally revamped our Business Class Email service to include a ton of new security features, most specifically a new spam filter and password encryption technology. This helps to ensure we provide you with the highest level of email security possible.
- Our Site Management service received a few new reporting tools to allow us to better serve you. We’ve launched a new trouble monitor which will alert you anytime a trouble signal is found, whether that’s malware, an active hacking attempt, or anything else you need to be aware of.
- We’ve launched a whole new client portal for you filled with a ton of goodies and instant access to all the things you may need to make your experience with us simpler.
- New inside of our Client Portal is instant access to our Support Ticketing System, which allows you to easily enter and track any support requests with us all in one simple and easy to use interface.
- We’ve added over 70 training videos specifically for our clients who use the WordPress platform, covering all aspects from setting up a theme to managing the more advanced features.
- All of your documents and files are now located within the portal for quick access, so anytime you need to send us a file or access a document you’ve sent before, you’ll find it within the portal.
There’s a few items we still have baking in the oven which will be released over the course of the coming weeks and we think you’ll find them truly exciting. The final details are still being tweaked but I can provide some general information on these in the mean time.
- Advertising Platform: We’re hard at work on developing our in-house advertising platform which specializes in Facebook and retargeting ads.
- Training Academy: Our team of specialists are documenting everything we know into a brand new academy style course which will walk you through everything from buying a domain name to building a website all by yourself. We believe that knowledge is meant to be shared and we can’t wait to share everything we know with you.
If you would like more information on anything I’ve detailed here, please just contact us and we’ll be happy to expand on anything noted above, or help get you setup in the Client Portal if you need it.